Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

I'm sorry I Promised To Not Talk To You

I'm sorry I Promised To Not Talk To You
I'm sorry I promised to not talk to you, but I still did.
I'm sorry for all those stupid fights, 
I'm sorry for hurting you
I'm sorry for not always being there, 
I'm sorry for not caring enough, or caring to much that you get annoyed.
I'm sorry that I love hearing the sound of your voice
I'm sorry that i cant be perfect
I'm sorry that i wasn't your all like i used to be
I'm sorry we didn't last ‘forever & ever’ like you once said we would
I'm sorry that you broke my heart
I'm sorry that i couldn't be that one girl who could change you.
I'm sorry that now we lost what we had and you never seem to be happy with me anymore
I'm sorry your always on my mind
I'm sorry i always dream of you
I'm sorry for always smiling because of you
But most of all, I'm sorry you had to end things

I'm not sorry for falling in love with you, but I'm sorry for you falling out of love with me, Because when i look back to this day, your gonna be the one saying sorry that you left, but now
I'm sorry that you lost me