Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

1 Stone is enough 2 break a glass

1 Stone is enough 2 break a glass,

1 sentence is enough 2 break a heart,

1 word is enough to fall in love &

1 friend is enough to live in this world.


U r always in my THOUGHTS


DISTANCE never seperates

HEART that really CARE…

Though we may not SPEND

so much time TOGETHER

U r always in my THOUGHTS

my great friend…..


If 2 hearts r meant 2 b friends


If 2 hearts r meant 2 b friends,

No matter how long it takes,

How far they go,
How tough it seems,
Fate will bring them together,
2 share FRIENDSHIP 4 EVER.


If U need a friend


If U need a friend and

there are a hundred steps between us,

you can take the 1st step to get near me

and i will take all 99 step to be there for you.


U laugh i laugh


Our friendship means a lot to me.

U cry i cry.

U laugh i laugh.

U jump out of the window

I look down & then

.

.

.

I laugh again