Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

AND THEN IT HOLLERED OUT!!

“Lost all consciousness of doom,
Could thy foretell mournful verses!
Life has dealt me these cards,
And I know I can’t win!
The weird turns of my restless mind,
Leaving imprints on sand,
Better read them before they get washed!
Tie the strings ,my lord
And hallow me the the pinch of almighty power,
So that I would engage myself in you!
Put me in the firmest side,
So I shall never descend!
Good-bye to the life j’adore,
And the world which I used to know,
Now m ready to enjoy the stay Of my new Maison
where thy chariot will drag me,
And showcase me la Monde he gifted me!
Heh! the night is young, Faiz has started saying a ghazal,
A storm of emotions is ragging out
And leaving the face like Picasa’s famous art of wax shattered into tears”!!