Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Dedicated 4 Youngesters

“To be your friend was all I ever wanted; to be your lover was all I ever dreamed.”

“Life without love is like a tree without blossoms or fruit.”
“Love has no other desire but to fulfill itself. To melt and be like a running brook that sings its melody to the night. To wake at dawn with a winged heart and give thanks for another day of loving.”

“A boy is a magical creature, you can lock him out of your workshop, but you can’t lock him out of your heart. You can get him out of your study, but you can’t get him out of your mind.”

“I am a hopeless romantic and I love to spoil my girlfriends.”

“You are what I never knew I always wanted”

“Sometimes I wish I were a little kid again, skinned knees are easier to fix than broken hearts.”

Don’t say you love me unless you really mean it, because I might do something crazy like believe it.

The worst thing is holding on to someone who doesn’t want to be held on to.

“I love her and that’s the beginning of everything.”

“Like music on the waters is your sweet voice to me.”

If I had a single flower for every time I think about you, I could walk forever in my garden.

“Relationships are like glass. Sometimes it is better to leave them broken than try to hurt yourself putting it back together.”

“Love sought is good, but given unsought, is better.”

It is impossible to love and be wise.

“Make me immortal with a kiss.”

“When I see you smile and know that it is not for me, that is when I will miss you the most
“A kiss without a hug is like a flower without the fragrance.”
And perhaps you would like these words on cheating.
“Pains of love be sweeter far
Than any other pleasures are.”

By:-
Arik