Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

EVERYTIME IT REMINDS ME OF YOU!!

Hey finally nature has again blew away the blues!Now the kingly monsoon is onset with its clouds containing raindrops!!
The earth is beaming forth like a best lady decorated in many colored jewels,
Its first drop fragrance enchants me every time and what doesn’t remind me of u!!
Every rain brings so many memories that restricts me to breathe even!!
Just one dark cloud has changed the whole weather in my life!!
All those beautiful flowers which u gave me and Cared
for nothing has gone dry but fresh enough to give a spark to our memories!
Those proud hush rides to nowhere all without giving damn to ground rules!!
Those songs we sung together all flown runs twenty-four seven are incomparable!
Haaaa u went so far, that even this rain and anything now can’t reunite us!!
All needles up, tiny dew drops, in a white magic world with blue panes!
Those best dark hours, will always be there!!
When it rains I don’t mind being alone,I cry along sky!
I know u need that replica and those hours back!
But I wish it could v been in my hands now!!
Heh! startled out of the rain craze, I broke the blind’s hanger!
Across the window pane,It pours and pours!!
Surroundings are all my lap, ways are my reflection!!
Go where you can go without me, everywhere you’ll find me only!!!!!