Delicious LinkedIn Facebook Twitter RSS Feed

Mother's day SMS


A mother is the truest friend we have

A mother is the truest friend we have,
when trials heavy and sudden, fall upon us;
when adversity takes the place of prosperity;
when friends who rejoice with us in our sunshine desert us;
when trouble thickens around us;
still will she cling to us,
and endeavor by her kind precepts and counsels to dissipate the clouds of darkness,
and cause peace to return to our hearts.

Wishing you happy mother’s day


Do you know Tomorrow is Mother Day.

Tomorrow is very important in our life.
Tomorrow is only for that person.
Who sacrifice her life,her happiness
and all her time only for us.
DO u know whats tomorrow.
Tomorrow is mother day.
you must be wished ur mother.
you must say to her I love u mother,
Mom i m incomplete without u.
I m thankful to u for my good up bring.

Being a full-time mother . . . highest salaried job

Being a full-time mother is
one of the highest salaried jobs…
since the payment is pure love.

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.

Your arms were always open when I needed a hug.
Your heart understood when I needed a friend.
Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson.
Your strength and love has guided me and gave me wings to fly.


Wishing you a very happy mother’s day


There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap

There is no velvet so soft as a mother’s lap,
no rose as lovely as her smile,
no path so flowery as that imprinted with her footsteps.

I LOVE YOUUUUUUUU

I love you
And care for you
Very much
My
Adorable
Nice
Always
Loving
Mom!

Wish u a very happy mothers day

Immeasurable contribution to my life

I take this opportunity
to thank you for
your immeasurable
contribution to my life.
Thank you Mom!
And wish you a
Very Happy Mother’s Day!